Friday, January 11, 2013

Five Greatest Predictors of Student Success


It seems that my office door should be one like those in busy city buildings that continuously revolve.  There are students, parents, teachers, administrative colleagues, vendors, agency representative, and others who need to meet for various reasons.  One common theme with students and parents is student success.  Of course, it is a primary goal that all students reach his/her highest potential and achieve success in their life.  I follow a blog by Tim Elmore.  He is very knowledgeable about behavior and social trends.  In a recent blog post, he discussed “The Five Greatest Predictors of Student Success.”  I thought it was very good for students and parents so I am sharing the link with you.  I hope you enjoy it.

http://growingleaders.com/blog/  It is the January 11, 2012 post.  

No comments: