Monday, September 24, 2012

Parental Involvement with Homework - Repost

I published this post about a year and a half ago, but I thought it was appropriate to share it again at the beginning of this year.  There are new students to the high school and new people may view the blog.


A friend of mine recently sent me an article on the importance of parental support when it comes to the academic success of the students.  The article contained many good points, but what I want to share is a simple list of "10 Ways to Help Your Kids With Their Homework."  I don't want to steal from the author of these suggestions so I will provide the link rather than copying them in this blog, but I would encourage you to look at the 10 suggestions.  They may not all be practical for your situation, but how can you use this information to maximize your student's success?  I hope you find this link helpful!


No comments: